By - Laura Shumaker
1. There is no such thing as a "weirdo". People that seems weird have challenges that are hard to understand.
2. People who seem different are probably very lonely.
3. There is nothing more valuable in this world than a well trained and compassionate teacher.
4. There are many more nice people in the world than there are not so nice people.
5. It's important to be flexible.
6. There is a fine line between patience and anger.
7. The house doesn't always have to be clean and neat.
8. Yelling is bad. It always makes things worse.
9. Humor helps. A lot.
10. Everyone you meet has a story of their own.
11. Kindness and praise can defuse a difficult situation magically.